Top Ten Eating Clean and Saving Green Gifts for Christmas
With Christmas only weeks away, (mostly) everyone is getting into the gift-giving spirit. Personally, I love giving gifts. It’s the love language I use when showing someone they mean a lot to me and I enjoy the whole process of coming up with an idea, searching far and wide for that gift and seeing the recipient’s face when they open it up.
Whether you’ve been done Christmas shopping since August or have yet to start, I’m here to help! I’ve come up with the Top Ten Eating Clean and Saving Green gifts for your holiday season. These gifts help you eat clean, save you some green and some even do both!
1. Spa Day — For that special lady (or even guy!) in your life, consider giving them a day of pampering to a spa or salon that specializes in all-natural and organic products.
2. Subway Art — Easy and inexpensive, a piece of unique subway art fits all sizes and is a great personalized gift for that special someone. Choose the recipient’s favorite song lyrics, poem, Bible verse or quote.
3. Recipe Book — Compile a list of your favorite Eating Clean recipes to give away to family and friends. You could create a book yourself, or use a helpful site, like Shutterfly or Bookemon, which does all the work for you!
4. Old Window Photo — Another great personalized gift, especially for a newly married couple, family with kids or parents and grandparents. Again, the possibilities are endless for personalization.
5. Kitchen Tools — Every cook needs the proper tools, so consider giving several smaller, handy kitchen items or purchasing a bigger piece of kitchen equipment. Some of my favorites and must-haves…cheese grater, mandolin, spice rack, crock pot, bread machine
6. Stock the Pantry Gift Basket — I’ve made all kinds of pantry staples in the last year. Put together a gift basket to stock the pantry of a friend or neighbor. Some to include…brownie mix, cooking spray, chicken stock, pasta sauce, soup or sauce mix, seasoning salt.
7. Magazine Subscription — I especially love giving magazine subscriptions because it’s a gift that lasts all year! Some of my favorites for clean eating and saving green…All You, Eating Clean
8. Homemade Crayons — For the kid, or the kid-at-heart. 🙂 Also make a great stocking stuffer.
9. Ice Cream Ball — Another great gift for kids or families. Fun for all and who doesn’t love ice cream?
10. Gift Cards — Consider giving gift cards to clean and all-natural stores and restaurants like Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Seasons 52, Aveda, etc.